Friday, February 4, 2011

The Nursery is Coming Along!!

Well, I really didn't think I would be having a baby and living in a condo all at the same time, but we are making it work!!  Of course, about 4 months after I finally furnished and decorated the second bedroom I found out I was pregnant so Matt and I've been busy selling furniture and cleaning out the room to make room for baby.  Thanks to Grandma Cindy we found our nursery furniture too, it's beautiful if I do say so myself:
Crib

Dresser/Changing Table


Uncle Travis and dad got the furniture all moved in and put together while I was at work during the weekend - it was a great surprise to see it all coming together.  Okay - for those of you who saw the bedding I posted earlier, I've changed my mind.  For my birthday Matt bought me the nursery bedding that I had picked out at Pottery Barn Kids:



Now, I need to paint the walls and get it all arranged.   Almost 16 weeks until we get to meet our precious baby boy - we can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww! It's so cute! love what you picked out! Now you just need your shower to fill it all out! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete