Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 Months Old

Boy time sure does fly by...I can't believe my little guy is already 3 months old!  I weighed him yesterday and he is 13.5 pounds - all cheeks too!  My favorite time with him is in the morning after his first feeding while I hold him and we just stare at each other and make funny faces and coo back and forth.   He also likes to stand up on my legs while he tries to stand up and hold his head up on his own, every day he gets better and better.  Our family has settled in to a nice routine since I started back at work, I take Tommy to daycare on my way in and then daddy picks him up.  By the time I get home, daddy's already given him a bath and put him to bed, but I get to do his last feeding at 8:30.  Tommy's sleeping through the night now and most mornings I have to wake him up so we can get to school/work on time (which I totally don't mind ;)). 

No comments:

Post a Comment