Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't go out - right?!

My first weekend preggers was the Texas-OU game.  Originally we had planned on going to a bar to watch the game and then decided to have family over to the house instead and am I glad we did, I was SO tired!!  I couldn't believe it but I feel asleep on the couch during the second half of the game - seriously? - I love this football game and look forward to it every year and I fall asleep?  Luckily, I didn't miss much, but the Sooners dominating the Longhorns.  All week I had been talking a big game with Matt, "Of course I want to go out after the game, it's always so much fun, plus I can be your DD."  I really thought that just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I still can't do all the fun things I used to do (minus the booze of course!).  Was I in for a rude awakening!  I dropped the boys off on Greenville and then went home and went back to sleep and even told them to take a cab home because I didn't want to be woken up - these days I feel like I could sleep for days...

No comments:

Post a Comment